Sunday, August 30, 2015

1.st Wednesday, 26th of August

unnamed.jpgWell. Wednesday we were both busy long into the evening. I returned from a demanding day and rewarded my self With the better part of a bottle of wine, read the newspaper and had some telephone calls. My wife is very aprehensive regarding making telephone calls in the evenings after a few glasses of wine. She listened in, and after I hang up she voiced her resentment: I was not to make calls after three glasses of wine. She  claimed she could hear a slightly slurred speach and would have nothing of it. And there she was, cane in hand, took me to the bedroom, closed the Windows an asked me to take down my  jeans and underpants.
She made clear what changes she expected, scolded me and 12 of her best followed, whereafter she  asked me whether her Message was understood! My oh my! My wife clearly takes her role in a WLM seriously. Today, Sunday, my behind still clearly bear witness to what happened, although the soreness is gone. But Boy: I am proud of her, and find this way of making up for differences so much better than nagging, complaining and screaming. So much more dominant and secure. So much better for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment