Friday, October 23, 2015

I knew it!

I felt it coming! Quick call home, 3 hrs before the end of my lockup time. Yepp! My wife had changed her mind. I had made a snide remark this morning before leaving early for work ( related to the fact that last night I was very exhausted and went to bed early, whereas she went to bed well after midnight when I was sound asleep). So no synchronisation. I was disappointed. This morning she was  completely unconscious when I had to leave, and I feared she had forgotten the whole date, due to her busy agenda today and more business the next two days. But not more unconscius than that she registered my remark!

As said before, I felt the weekend was becomming to crammed up already early this week, too crammed up for what could have been a nice, NICE weekend with plenty of time for adulthood.

In one way I am indifferent or even releaved. It would not have been what I was hoping for. So here I am, stranded, and a little blue. She has not communicated a syllable so far. We will see what evaporates from this. I am sorry, I struggle with this. i guess I am not indifferent after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment