Friday, October 16, 2015

It has been 54 days since my initial chastity period started. We have been logging each and every time my wife has had me satisfy her to completion.

I was under the impression that the frequency of complete satisfaction of my wife has gone down, so I analyzed the data. As can be seen, indeed, the frequency has deteriorated from once a day to once every second day. It is still more frequent than before our play started. On the other hand, if my releases ( that is before the lockup period) was included, we are now down to less orgasms (I am only counting releases where we were together as a couple) than before we started this extended chastity period.
I hope the fall in frequency will not continue to drop. I sincerely hope that the offer I have given, the self control and increased affection for my wife will result in a permanently increased apetite for life and playfulness on her hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment