Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A full month

A full month has passed since my wife and me agreed ro examine what happens when we we agree to lock me up, I abandon my ability to masturbate and let her decide who, when, and how. As mentioned my ide was the playful +/- one week on and off, but then the article of Mistress Angela ("The Wives Wiew", also shown as a letter to Kathy Christian in "Mychastehubby") showed up and argued strongly for a three months initial lockupmtime. It ignited me, It became an exiting fantasy, but also an almost unreal challenge.
One full month has passed since I was caged. Based on previous habits I have lost some 30-50+ releases. I have not missed one of them. Well there have been times where I have been exteemelynhorny and needing, but the development between my wife and me have more than compensated.  My wife have fully demonstrated her will to control our common sex life. She has repeatedly expressed her pleasure with our new arrangement! And she does not see it as a kinky play, but rather a dead serious reality. 
Sex has improved drastically, our everyday habits have changed, all for the better. She is happy, sexually more active and sated. And strangely enough I feel the same way, even unreleased.

What has happened with DD? Not that much. Originally that was part of the deal, and I crave it. When we agreed to try out a period where I totally submitted myself to her, DD was part of the deal.  But somehow we have ended up in a romance where rewards and an exchange of nice words dominates, and only once have I been punished. 
We have discussed this during the weekend. Clearly I crave it (DD), and clearly she has not seen the need for it. And it is not part of her natural "reportoire". After having read four articles in the "Malechastityjournal.com" and reminding ourselves about respondant and operant conditioning, my wife have agreed to pursue the DD concept. 
Separation due to business travel on my part and her having some days vacation means there will still be a week or so before intentions can materialize. I am anxious to see what it will do for us. But even without DD we can report a nicer atmosphere in our home, much more closeness and hardly any quarrels.
As a part or her decision to include more of rewards and punishment to our chastity and WLM  regime, she revealed the date she has set for my first release after I was locked up: Friday October 23rd. 
Quite right, not three months time as suggested in some articles, but on the other hand, a date has been set and now there is a carrot dangling in front of me. There is a new dynamic: the possibility to be rewarded (shortened time) or punished (prolonged waiting time. It made it possible to include a countdown date to our blog, above the lockup count up timer. 
Do I look forward to my first release after two months lockup? Yes and no. Yes, I long for it. But on the other hand: a part of me would like to be able to experience how a full three months sexual abstinence would influence on the relation, romance and everyday life between my wife and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment