Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Intimacy

We woke up at 7:00 and talked for quite some time. Busy days, but we were able to spend some qualitytime together before we had to start the daily routines. I think we both felt quite at ease, I was let out from the cage and sported a nice morning wood. Over the years my Wife have developed an amazing dexterity, and I was in heaven.


Then I was invited to mount her, face to face fashion! OMG. Junior was at his best behaviour: Firm, reliable and erect and the love-making was very pleasant, extended and emotional. It was implied that I was not to spend, which I managed. I do not know how and why. But I rode my lovely Wife over the finishing line. The tally is now 16:0, and I am happy, relieved, proud and still "woody" at times. Do I want a release now? Honestly I am not sure.


We will discuss more about the fact that I did not strive to keep mye seed at bay. Is that a problem? Any of our few readers that have experience here?

No comments:

Post a Comment