Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Something is missing (?)

When this started, I had no idea about the duration. Actually I was thinking in the realm of days/ a week or so. As of yesterday it was my 22.nd day in chastity. To be honest I have been allowed some supervised "yard time": time to clean the device (supervised) and some time out for her T&D, but still: I have not peaked at any time.

However, a few days after the lockup, we read some articles that was crystal clear about a "breaking in period" (twitch, twitch):

  • "It is almost universally held by women who seriously practice chastity with their husband that initial enforcement of chastity should be at least three months of continuous wear without relief after you go through the break in period of getting a device that fits.
  •  Preventing him from having an orgasm for a three month period may seem a bit harsh but it is paramount to your success as it allows his body and mind to adjust to the lack of masturbation and sexual pleasure as desired. Enforcing the first three month period will allow him to get in to the proper frame of mind and make him understand your desire, your commitment and your determination to his being chaste.  It will also give you the chance to develop the strength to consistently say "no".
     
    My reaction was split but initially the Nr.2 impulse took priority:
1.      It seemed unrealistic, and I thought my wife would react negatively. Actually, she has not commented at all. She has not by any means, indicated that happy days are just around the corner. She claims she has decided on a definite date for release - but she will not disclose it to me..... She can be a very determined Lady when she has decided to go for something.

2.      One part of me, the masochist, could clearly feel the twitching, just thinking about the very stern Message hidden in those lines and the implications.

Now, 23 days later I tend to have a more dim view on a three months excursion. I can see many good reasons, one of them is to demonstrate to my wife that I do not regard this as a play, my intentions are serious, and as such, I expect her to take it serious as well. For sure, keeping my emotions on log will only be more and more valuable and interesting, the more time I spend as a chaste husband.

BUT now my emotions are changing: My wife went away to visit friends for the best part of the weekend, whereas I was to hold the fortress. 

For the first time ever second thoughts kicked in. "What have you brought upon yourself?" I was actually very blue, depressed, unable to be productive, just sulking. I was intensely missing access to junior and missing the possibility to orgasm, totally left out. Sunday night she returned and I talked to her, explaining what I was going through, and that I intensely felt the lack of control and influence over my "pet", the ability to satisfy and console myself, however brief the consolation would be. The reality having to rely on her considerations and generosity was kicking in. I told her that the fact that I am not to beg her for release, but to "trust the process" feels very demanding.

My wife's first reaction was that she might spank me for sulking. However, she realized she had not established a rule against sulking, and therfore it would be unfair to punish me for it. We instead had a nice conversation and I think she realized that my concerns were sincere and troublesome for me.

The night ended peacefully with some serious T&D and Monday morning I felt better. We will see what the future brings. Next time I will tell what happened this morning (Tuesday morning).



No comments:

Post a Comment