Thursday, October 22, 2015

Extremely arousing device

We received a new package from China yesterday. It was the Stainless Steel Chastity Device  Bondage Cage. It was all but a Cage. Basically, when the device is in place, Junior is completely naked, able to be touched all over, but with one significant restriction: it is held in a constant curve by an outside steeel bar attatched to the base ring and running in parallel with an internal solid rod that passes through the urthra to. Point some 3/4 of an inch past the base ring. We decided to try it at bed time.

The effect was electrifying. Junior sprung to attention immediately after  beeong passed through the base ring and remained in that state for an hour or more when my wife teased me. ( the device was boiled and Junior washed with pure alcohol before we did the insert) . We were so exited that we decide to test how it was for an overnight session. From early this morning (Junior is an early bird) and all the time to the morning shower  I was nock hard and extreemely exited, sometimes on the edge, just spontaneously!

The fascinating thing is the feeling of rigidity, and the fact that all movement alowed when going from flaccid to erect and vice versa, is for Junior to slide op and down the pole, but beeing hindered to continue any elongation when he reaches the ball at the end. This is of course all but a chastity debice, and precUtion is needed to avoid urinary infections, but my oh my what a debice for an alternative Yard Time.

WY wife orderes another blissfull event this morning. I used my dexterity (F for fingers) to her full satisfaction. The scorecard is 29:0 at the moment. I wonder whether she will release me tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment