Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Getting close

It is Wednesday, and it is two days left of my initial chastity period, close to 60 days have been spent in a CD, with just short breakes with mostly supervised "yard times". A couple of times I have been unsupervised, but stayed on the narrow path. After all: What is the purpose if I short circuit the chastityperiod?

My wife is slightly unclear about whether Friday is a definitive date for being released or not. I am trying to be on my best behaviour and a part of me hope for no postponements. On the other hand: Saturday is booked for some social matters and Sunday she will be gone from early morning until who knows. So there is actually a very narrow window for unhurried enjoyment.

Is it better to postpone the releasedate until the calender is freed up , at least for 24 hrs without any other business? I wonder.

As for "hair-trigger" sensitivity: She made me make love to her this morning, the real penetrative way, Once again I am both suprised and proud that I was able to satisfy her demand without bursting.

No comments:

Post a Comment